Hammurabi - The ultimate package for the legal works
On this page:
Who is Hammurabi
Our program was named after the advancements made to the legal system by the King of Babylon, Hammurabi. You can read more about this topic on this page.
Hammurabi materializes the concept of a paperless office by automating the lawyer's office work.
Take a look at Hammurabi, and you will realize why more and more advocates and legal specialists are investing in it, and they are convinced that Hammurabi is the best choice for the legal office management.
And while there are many other products that claim to be legal applications, Hammurabi is your true guarantee for a computer-assisted office work management. That's because Yusran's team of developers develop the different components of Hammurabi, one by one, and test them thoroughly for quality assurance, and they have the required experience in the legal field; an experience which we have obtained in 15 years during which Hammurabi kept getting better and better...
- Has a bilingual interface that supports English and Arabic as per the user's preference.
- Runs on a single computer just as well as in corporate environments supporting thousands of users and many servers.
- Manages the cases and legal works in a versatile & easy-to-use tree structure.
- Saves the time and effort in document management and data search, and assists in finding the required information without the need to memorize any reference numbers.
- Can re-use any previously-made document as a template for new documents. Therefore, the more you use it, the richer it gets.
- Provides alerts for scheduled tasks and pending work.
- Has an accounting section for management of the cases and legal works financial accounts.
- Provides a friendly address book that serves as a reference for professionals and the other people that you deal with (like friends and clients).
- Can store, categorize and manage all kinds of data in all types of Hammurabi documents.
- Offers document access security options that let you share data with others, or prevent others from viewing or modifying your documents (in a multi-user environment).
- Has a powerful and rich Legal text Library (Arabic only) with tens of thousands of documents covering: regulations, ordinances, decrees, jurisprudences, agreements, etc... and a rich collection of legal templates such as pleadings, prayers, contracts, and others...
- The texts in the Legal Library are properly categorized, indexed and linked together intelligently to provide quick and easy access from one reference to other related references. Also, a full-text logical search facility makes it easy to locate any word or phrase in the library in a matter of seconds.
- Online updates: Has a facility for obtaining product updates online from Yusran's website.
- Operates in the office and at home (connected to the server over the internet or a local network), or even outdoors (offline -- disconnected from the server), e.g. on a laptop, then synchronizes and updates all the data when the connection to the server is restored.
- Runs on all Microsoft Windows operating systems (from Windows 95 to Windows Vista)
- Comes with Extras that add to its value and productivity.
Cases / Law Suits and Legal Works
Hammurabi manages the documents of the suits and other legal works in a tree-like structure that is both versatile and easy-to-use, and resembles the way documents are stored in folders in the office, as shown in the following figure.
(The Legal Works tree is similar to the Cases tree, except that it has no Hearing document)
And in Hammurabi, the documents actually look like this:
The Agenda and document Explorer provide fast access to data
The Legal Library
Hammurabi's Golden Legal Library is a rich and powerful text library (available in Arabic only) with tens of thousands of documents covering: regulations, ordinances, decrees, jurisprudences, agreements, etc... and a rich collection of legal templates such as pleadings, prayers, contracts, and more...
Hammurabi's Legal Library is unique in that:
In the accounting section, the accounts of the Cases and Legal Works can be
viewed quickly as a report showing the spends, incomes and totals...
The following legal libraries are currently available from Hammurabi:
- It is Full-Text searchable -- a full-text logical search facility makes it easy to locate any word or phrase in the library in a matter of seconds. This comes in very handy when searching for a specific subject regardless in which reference it is occurring.
- All the data is textual -- no paper scans! Any document content can be copied as text and used in other documents (like pleadings and prayers) without the need for retyping.
- The texts are properly categorized, indexed and linked together intelligently to provide quick and easy access from one reference to other related references.
- The Syrian Legal Library - Click here to view the contents of this library (opens in a new window).
- The Legal Library of the United Arab Emirates. This library currently contains the federal laws only. Laws of the local emirates will be included soon.
Any law can found by its number, its release year,
or via any word in its title, using The Legal Index
In Hammurabi, the laws and their connections
are accessible from a single window, from which
you can review the law, the other laws that
amended it, the other laws it amends, and any
other related decrees or application instructions.
In addition to that, documents which are cancelled or
amended have special icons that reflect their status.
The legal documents can be previewed in book sections
and chapters resembling the structure of the reference book
Legal Forms and Contracts:
Court decrees can be previewed by reference or by the issuing court room
Practical & helpful search options are available for finding specific decrees
Legal Library Search:
With the search engine in Hammurabi, it is possible to filter the documents that contain a specific word (or part of it) or specific phrase by searching through all the references in the library. Hammurabi's Search Assistant makes it easy to enter the search keywords without the need to formulate complex search terms manually.
A rich set of templates is available to be used
in the cases and legal works documents
Advocates' Syndicate Reference:
The Advocates Syndicate reference database (in Syria) and the Legal Organizations reference database (in the UAE) are provided as free bundles with Hammurabi.
This section (i.e. the reference) contains records about the registered advocates or legal organizations in the country, and these records contain the contact information that we could obtain and make available in the reference.
The Search Assistant
The search results
Assabeel Holy Quran:
Assabeel is a simple database that allows for browsing the Holy Quran by the complete chapter (sura), or aya by aya. It also provides shortcuts to find a certain aya by the number of sura, part, or any word occurring inside it.
Assabeel can be downloaded on the Downloads page.
Assabeel has been included in Hammurabi package due to the fact that the Holy Quran is a major legislation reference in Islamic countries.
Yusran is proud to have Hammurabi as a pioneering legal package. To see a live demonstration of Hammurabi in your office, please contact us today using any of the contact methods available on this page.
Many firms quit the business simply because they did not pay enough attention to the central element in the business process: the client.
We at Yusran are always endeavoring to keep our clients satesfied and happy, and to ultimately serve them (in what's called "after-sales service"). Nothing says it better than our clients themselves; read what they are saying about us.
If you have any complaint, please do submit it here.
The License Agreement
Yusran provides complete customer support and after-sales service to Hammurabi clients. Yusran also releases periodic updates and upgrades to Hammurabi. The license agreement contract defines the rules that govern these services and their conditions.
These are some of the features offered by Hammurabi's standard license agreement:
- This reference has been included with Hammurabi's package as an extra feature and a helpful reference for the people working in the legal field.
- The records in the reference can be viewed in different categorizations (by city, by level, by sex, etc...) with the possibility of detailed searching.
And to guarantee being up-to-date and receive continuous updates and upgrades after the first year, you can request an annual maintenance agreement, which includes:
- Free updates and upgrades made to the application over a one year period starting from the agreement's date. (The 'updates' are the data additions made to The Legal Library, and the 'upgrades' are the program core enhancements, including new version releases).
- Free limited technical support for one year. (The limitation of the service is the maximum number of free visits per month. This number is defined in the agreement).
- A warranty for well application behaviour and performance (as designed) for a period of one year starting from the agreement's date.
- A one-time training for the optimum use of the application. The training is offered to a number of people matching the number of purchased licenses.
- Flexible payment options that allow for paying over multiple instalments.
The annual maintenance agreement is priced at 15% of the price of the licenses, except for special offers where a different price may be stated.
In order to protect the intellectual rights for the use and distribution of Hammurabi, the application is protected in a way that it does not operate without entering a special sequence of letters and numbers. We convene to call this sequence a "registration key" or "registration code" that gets entered in the "registration" process.
You may obtain your registration code for Hammurabi in one of the following ways:
- Free updates and upgrades made to the application over a one year period starting from the agreement's date.
- One year of limited technical support for one year.
- Training on using Hammurabi for any new employee that have replaced a previous Hammurabi user.
Tips and FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
For Hammurabi tips and frequently asked questions, please visit the FAQ page.
Every while and then Yusran may publish internal news or send out notices by email. You may subscribe to Yusran's news to receive updates by email.
For any other questions, please click here to send us a message.
The use of any Yusran application is subject to the terms of the license agreement.
- From our website, at the following page: http://reg.yusran.com
- By sending the application code by email to email@example.com, then following the instructions received in the reply.
- By calling us, or your local agent, then saying the application code orally over the phone. The contact information can be found here.
english versionarabic version